Providing accessible and user-friendly marketing opportunities for BJ Angus Genetics is a benefit for BJ Angus Genetics customers.
Guaranteed Gardiner Genetics
Guaranteed Gardiner Genetics is a genetic, age and source verification program designed to add more value to GAR-influenced genetics. This program is designed to help BJ customers receive a potential premium for their investment in BJ genetics. We know more information translates to added value. Therefore, this branded source and age verification program (utilizing IMI’s USVerified™ program) is the next step in providing an opportunity for BJ customers to make more money in the marketplace.
BJ Angus customers wishing to tag cattle with Guaranteed Gardiner Genetics age and source-verified tags may participate.
- Eligible cattle must be sired by registered Gardiner or BJ Angus bulls or sons of these bulls (50% GAR or BJ genetics).
- Only cattle enrolled by the original owner are eligible.
- All cattle enrolled are owned by the producer participant.
- Only enrolled cattle will be identified with GGG tags.
- All cattle enrolled in this program have a known age by day/month/year.
- All participants must first complete a training and verification packet before tags will be allocated.
- Calves may be enrolled once they are born. Because this is an age and source verification program, tags cannot be allocated to animals without known birth date.
- Participants may enroll by contacting John Slocombe, (785) 539-4726, or Julie Tucker, (785) 408-1214, GGG@gathh.com.